The Natural science department of FMTC Mylapore celebrated International biodiversity day on May 26.Our honourable principal Dr Lakshmi Natarajan was inaugurated the function.
We celebrated the Independence day as a big program.The HM were host the flag at sharp 8.30 am.The pupil were sang the Patriotic songs and the HM delivered a wonderful speech.After that there is marchpast conducted by the SPC and JRC students.Then we had a rally from School to Kannanalloor junction.After the rally we delivered sweets to everyone It. On 16/8/22 i had class in 8B and I taught there the concept of Uniform and Non uniform Velocity from the chapter Motion.Then i get a period in 8D and I taught there the concept of Chemical Equations from the chapter Basic constituents of matter.On 17/8/22 i had class in 9H and i taught there the concept of Equation showing Position-time relation and Position - Velocity relation from the chapter Equations of Motion .On 19/8/22 i had class in 8B and I taught there the concept of Acceleration and retardation from the chapter Motion.I took the portion using Advance Organizer model .On ...
In 1987, the United Nations General Assembly decided to observe 26th June as the International Day against Drug Abuse as an expression of its determination to strengthen action and cooperation to achieve the goal of an international society free of drug abuse.As a part of the day the Mathematics department of FMTC Mylapore conducted an online poster making competition.Lots of students from different colleges were participated.Online certificates will provided for the winners
As a part of the B.ed curriculum teaching practice is an integral component of teaching training.Our second phase teaching practice started on 6/7/2022 Wednesday.Moideen kunju Labba Memorial Higher secondary school (MKLMHSS,Kannanalloor)was assigned to us for our teaching practice.Our team include three trainees, all of them are from Physical science; Krishna kumar,Vishnu Priya and myself Swathy Mohan.After signing the register at 9.30 am we went to see the Physical Science teachers to get the portions,guidance to take up classes.I was assigned to take 9E,8B,9H,8F.I went to the classes and introduce myself to them.Since it was my introducing session I didn't take up any portion.The bell rang at sharp 3.30 pm for National Anthem and we all went back to home. The next day 7/7/22 i reached school at sharp 9 am and sign up the register.In the first three periods I didn't have any class to take.After the lunch break i had class at 9H.l started the c...